Product Returns & Exchanges
You may return new, unworn items within 30 days (45 days outside the US) of delivery for a store credit or refund less shipping charges. Items must be returned in their original packaging (ALL PACKAGING! Including bags/tissue paper protective wrapping for shoes, etc) and be in a new, unworn/unused condition. We will also refund the shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (wrong product/size/etc shipped by us).
Items that are NOT Return/Exchangeable:
LAB Enterprises does not accept returns or exchanges of the following items:
- Panties or items with attached/included panties. Health regulations forbid the reselling of these items. We will accept babydolls or other items as long as the panties are still sealed in the original bag or are still attached to the garment. Opened panties simply cannot be resold (I am sure you would not want panties someone tried on!)
- Any product missing the original packaging, hang tags, or any part(s).
- Any product that has obviously been worn or used prior to return.
- Made to Order Items - Each is custom made when you order it and are therefore not returnable or exchangeable.
- Herbs and food items. Again this is a health department issue to avoid possible contamination.
- Any product shipped more than 30 days before your request.
- Any product which states in the product description that it is "Not Returnable".
- Gift certificates.
Once approved, you will receive an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number and return address. Shoes and some others items are returned to the manufacturer for faster processing, so please do not ship back items before you receive the return address information. Items returned without an RMA number or that are not in resellable condition (including shoes and boots shipped with tape or labels on the shoe box) will receive store credit and are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Items returned that are not pre-approved or returned after the 30 day return period will receive a 50% store credit.
Shipping Items back:
Please be certain items being returned are carefully packed and are in a shipping box or mailing bag - do NOT affix labels directly on product boxes such as shoe boxes as such items will be subject to a restocking fee and store credit only (see previous paragraph). Shoes and boots MUST be returned as they were received - in their tissue paper and individually bagged to prevent scuffs or damage. Fragile items should be carefully packed in a comparable method to how you received it - full credit or refunds are given ONLY for items received in resellable condition (see previous paragraph). We cannot issue shipping labels at this time, so we suggest USPS for the cheapest rates in returning them to us. International returns should be sent air for faster processing.
All items are inspected before shipping and are in perfect condition when they leave our warehouse. If an item is damaged during shipping you need to file a damage request below so that we may contact the shipping company for pick up and inspection of the damaged item. Please save the packing materials of damaged items for the shipping company inspection.
Please note that it takes us 5 to 10 business days to process returns once they arrive at our Returns Center and credit card refunds can take up to 10 business days to appear on your statement (this varies depending on your bank). We are unable to process refunds to your credit card after 45 days from original charge, so in such cases refunds will be issued via store credit or other method where applicable. New item is shipped based on availability from the manufacturer once your return has been received and inspected.
Please complete the form below to request an RMA number. THIS FORM IS FOR RETURNS ONLY. For other support requests, please contact us.